Monday, September 5, 2011

Disagreeing Gracefully

I imagine most of you who read this blog find the content to be agreeable.  If not, I'm glad you're still reading and I hope you'll chime in from time to time and provide a different perspective.  My goal is to start a conversation...to engage, full of grace, with all humility.  This isn't about who has the right answers (I know I don't).  If the church continues to argue about who's right or wrong, it will only be stuck promoting more of the same-division among a people who claim to be unified.  There will always be disagreements in the church.  We must learn to disagree gracefully, realize that we love the same God, and that it is ultimately His mission which unifies us.  My hope for this blog is that even when people disagree, they would continue to search.  Prod.  Dig.  So, what I'm saying is, pass it on.  Not for my glory, but for His.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages